Monday 9 April 2012

FORUM


For this forum assessment, I make partner with Safara, Yue, Noradinie, Atikah, and Aishah. The topic that we choose is teenagers runaways. For me, this is quite interesting topic. It happens all the time and increase year by years. So, this is dangerous and become worse if we not take the serious step to avoid this. We divided the character to each others. When I am thinking about this, I feel that this also help me to communicate to each other and not only with the group members. This is because when we have to find information, we must communicate with other to search the real information about this topic. For me, I am happy to do this assignment because I can get close to people that I never talk before this. Because of that I can close with the person that in group members and I believe we already try our best to make sure that this forum can be present with the best and can satisfied all person.

No comments:

Post a Comment