Monday 9 April 2012

IMPROMPTU SPEECH


 After done with persuasive speech, I must do the third assessment that is impromptu speech. This is the individual assessment that I must get through to increase my marks. This is spontaneous where Sir Juju gives a title and I must talks about the title for about 5 minutes. When sir called up my names, I am started to nervous if I can talk in front. After vote, I get a title “what you want to do after 5 years”. For me it quite easy but if spontaneous, I don’t think it easy. But I tried and I manage to settle it. But it does not reach 2 minutes. When I stand in front all my ideas are gone and I became blurring. Lucky for me, that is somebody helps me. He shows some signals and I just speak it out. Although I can do it better, but that is only that I can do. However I still satisfied with all I have done in this assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment